A Personal & Spiritual Development Journey Among Friends
It’s clear you’re on a journey.
You’ve been working your ass off to improve your life, deepen your spiritual connection, and make your dreams come true.
Those around you don’t always get it, but you plug along anyway with no real support.
You bounce from one personal habit or spiritual practice to another hoping that will be the one that sticks and BOOM your life will change. Where’s the accountability?
You’ve tried to connect with others online who are ‘like you’… committed to growth… maybe a little “woo woo”… ok… maybe a lot… and all you’ve found are cookie-cutter communities with no regular face-to-face contact and coaches trying to sell you their latest one-size-fits-all solutions masked by “friendship” or “just wanting to connect with like-minded people”. You’re never quite sure what their intentions are, honestly.
What if you had a safe space where you could grow and explore your personal and spiritual development? What if you could have:
- A space where you won’t be judged for exploring new things.
- A safe space to bounce ideas in your spiritual and personal development so you could expand your knowledge and understanding.
- A space where you know others are also there, like you, committed to self-improvement and by extension, changing the world and will help hold you accountable for doing the same.
- A growing knowledge base to help you in spiritual and personal development if you needed new ideas.
- A space where you could receive intuitive mentorship PERSONALIZED just for you.
- A space to make face-to-face, REAL, personal connections that will change your life.
Friend, meet Soul Connection Collective !
The Soul Connection Collective is a group of people, committed to their personal and spiritual growth, who understand the value of creating real and genuine connections.
Packaged neatly in a private Facebook community, SCC members are treated to:
- A community of committed members ready to connect. They’re all invested, just like you!
- Targeted “meet your peeps” engagement posts twice a week to help you break the ice in finding your new personal and spiritual besties!
- A weekly virtual Soul Saturday Morning Coffee chat via Zoom! Meet with your new-found friends face-to-face!
- A growing education section with spiritual and earthly practices to get your wheels spinning, learn a new thing, or hone a craft! (Think: Scheduling and Planning Skills, Stress Relief, Essential Oil Education, Oracle Cards, Reiki, and more!)
- A monthly “Circle of Joy” with intuitive mentorship personalized to YOU!
- Engaging conversation topics, personal development tips, astrological updates and more, appropriate for both the woo and not so woo!
You may be thinking, “I get the importance of spiritual and personal development and self-improvement, but what does hanging with other people have to do with that?”
Did you know that the journey you’re taking on your personal and spiritual development journey can be SUPERCHARGED by relationships in your life? YES! Here are 6 of the many reasons why:
1. They make life more fun!
2. They allow us to be more connected to humanity, making us more loving and understanding as a whole.
3. They make life easier! You know what they say… Two heads are better than one!
4. They are a FANTASTIC mirror, helping us to see the person we are, the person we are becoming, and the person we don’t want to be.
5. They challenge us!
6. They enable us to be much more likely to achieve our goals and desires!
The honest truth is you may not think it’s something you really need.
And frankly, most don’t, until they experience it.
Think it’s only for the “Woo” peeps?
Careful about where you receive intuitive messages & spiritual guidance?
We think you should be too.
BONUS BONUS BONUS
With the Illuminate Your Spirit Community Collective you can pay by the month or commit to a year…
When you show that commitment for the year, I’m going to show it back by throwing in a bonus!
Receive a 1 hour, personal intuitive reading with me, a $144 value, FREE when you join IYS for a year!
$10 per Month
$99 per Year
*Note: Program offerings may change at any time. No refunds. May cancel at any time.