If you have experienced one or more incredible breakthroughs in your life, we want YOU for The Breakthrough Show!
Be a Guest on The Breakthrough Show
If you have an interest in being a GUEST on The Breakthrough Show, the main requirement is that YOU have a breakthrough moment in your life that you’ve experienced and want to share with others! Join our host and panelist for an episode full of fun, great conversation, and raw emotion! Here are some details you need to know:
- The Breakthrough Show airs on www.thebreakthroughshow.com and on the corresponding Facebook page, every Friday, for two seasons per year, at 12pm Central/1pm Eastern. The show lasts for 1 hour. Beginning January 2020, all episodes are pre-recorded via our ZOOM platform at a time and date arranged by you, the guest, and our staff. Guests of the show should be prepared to block of 1 hour and 30 minutes of time for a brief pre and post chat and 1 hour of episode recording.
- Once your episode is recorded and edited you will be given air-dates for your show. Typically, the show will air on Facebook, our website, and YouTube on Friday and then podcast the Saturday after.
- Click the button below to schedule a chat with show creator and host, Jessica Dugas, and find out where you fit in on The Breakthrough Show! During this chat you’ll meet with Jessica and share the vision for your segment. Then, if appropriate, you’ll be offered the opportunity to book your episode!
Audition to be a Breakthrough Show Panelist
Do you have a passion about sharing positivity and inspiration with the world? Do you want to share your expertise while networking with other amazing spiritual leaders on a regular basis? Then we want YOU be audition to be a PANELIST on The Breakthrough Show! Here are some details you need to know:
- Currently, we are looking for: Anyone who considers themselves to be a spiritual leader and/or entrepreneurs and/or experts in their field. We choose panelists who are open minded and respectful of the thoughts, beliefs, and lifestyles of others.
- Anyone interested in becoming a panelist on The Breakthrough must meet with creator and host, Jessica Dugas, for a 1:1 interview.
- Panelists should have a Facebook business page of some kind (even something like a fan page) and are required to automatically cross post each live episode as well as share information and graphics provided about their episode on appropriate social media channels.
- Panelists will be asked to become a part of our Patreon, financially contributing to the show, and by extension, our After the Breakthrough community and network.
- Click the button below to schedule a chat with show creator and host, Jessica Dugas, and find out more about becoming a panelist on The Breakthrough Show!
- Those not chosen for the main show may be offered an opportunity to partner with The Breakthrough Show on their own segment!