If you have experienced one or more incredible breakthroughs in your life, we want YOU for The Breakthrough Show!
Be a Guest on The Breakthrough Show
If you have an interest in being a GUEST on The Breakthrough Show, the main requirement is that YOU have a breakthrough moment in your life that you’ve experienced and want to share with others! Join our hosts and panelists for an episode full of fun, great conversation, and raw emotion! Here are some details you need to know:
- The Breakthrough Show airs LIVE on www.thebreakthroughshow.com and on the corresponding Facebook page, every Friday, for two 16-episode seasons per year, at 12pm Central/1pm Eastern. The show lasts for 1 hour. Guests of the show should be prepared to meet in our ZOOM platform “green room” at 11:30am Central/12pm Eastern for show preparation and stay approximately 15 minutes afterward for the show debrief. Guests should be prepared for at least 30 minutes LIVE on camera to tell their story and engage in the questions asked by the hosts and panelists.
- **NEW** In the latter half of 2019 there are 30 minute “Special Edition” segments of The Breakthrough Show also airing live on social media, the web, and podcast! These 30 minute segments do not include a panel and may be booked at any time or day available.
- **NEW** For Season 3 and beyond, The Breakthrough Show is also going to podcast!
- Click the button below to schedule a chat with show creator and host, Jessica Dugas, and find out where you fit in on The Breakthrough Show!
Audition to be a Breakthrough Show Panelist
Do you have a passion about sharing positivity and inspiration with the world? Do you want to share your expertise while networking with other amazing spiritual leaders on a regular basis? Then we want YOU be audition to be a PANELIST on The Breakthrough Show! Here are some details you need to know:
- Currently, we are looking for: Anyone who considers themselves to be a spiritual leader and/or entrepreneurs and/or experts in their field. We choose panelists who are open minded and respectful of the thoughts, beliefs, and lifestyles of others.
- Anyone interested in becoming a panelist on The Breakthrough must meet with creator and host, Jessica Dugas, for a 1:1 interview. After the interview, potential panelist candidates will be invited to a private group audition with other candidates.
- Panelists should have a Facebook business page of some kind (even something like a fan page) and are required to automatically cross post each live episode as well as share information and graphics provided about their episode on appropriate social media channels.
- Panelists will be asked to become a part of our Patreon, and by extension, our After the Breakthrough community and network.
- Click the button below to schedule a chat with show creator and host, Jessica Dugas, and find out more about becoming a panelist on The Breakthrough Show!